Lowrance Hook² 4X BULLET Fishfinder only (NO GPS)
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK² 4x Bullet offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK² 4x features wide-angle, Broadband sonar coverage. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it’s that easy.
The world’s easiest fish finder, HOOK2 4x Bullet helps you have a more enjoyable day on the water by removing the hassle of making adjustments with a simple menu layout, easy access to key features and game-changing Lowrance® Autotuning sonar. You will be free to focus on fishing with Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change. You just fish and let HOOK2 do the rest. Anglers will cover more water in less time with proven HOOK2 Bullet wide-angle, Broadband sonar, offering double the sonar coverage of most fish finders.
- 4-inch SolarMAX™ Display
- Automated sonar settings
- Easy to find fish with double the sonar coverage of traditional fishfinders
- Easiest-to-use menus
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Proven Lowrance® wide-angle, Broadband sonar
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mount
- Display Size: 4.3in (109mm)
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Type: Colour TFT
- Sonar Frequency: Wide Angle 200 kHz
- Sonar Max Power: 200w RMS
- Sonar Max Depth: Max 50m
- Sonar Alarm: Shallow, Fish, Depth
- Power Supply: 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
- Waterproof: Yes
- Width: 6.5in (165mm)
- Height: 3.8in (96mm)
- Depth: 3.3in (84mm)
The bullet transducer that comes with the 4-inch HOOK² unit is an entry-level transducer. It can show a maximum depth of 50 metres (so you can read bottom at max 50 m), and it can show fish arches between 30m and 40m – depending on water conditions.
What's in the box?
- FUSE-1 Set of 3 x 3-amp Fuses
- HOOK² Bullet Skimmer Transducer
- HOOK² 4 & 5 / Cruise 5 Bracket
- Bullet/SplitShot Transom Bracket