Lowrance Hook² 5 with SplitShot Transducer
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 5 SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 5 features wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in worldwide basemap. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it’s that easy.
The world’s easiest fish finder, HOOK2 5 Split Shot helps you have a more enjoyable day on the water by removing the hassle of making adjustments with a simple menu layout, easy access to key features and game-changing Lowrance® Autotuning sonar.
You will be free to focus on fishing with Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change. You just fish and let HOOK2 take care of sonar performance – performance powered by SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar. Anglers will cover more water in less time and find fish and fish-holding structure more easily with SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar. SplitShot features wide-angle, High CHIRP sonar — with double the sonar coverage of most fish finders — and DownScan Imaging™.
- 5-inch SolarMAX™ Display
- Automated sonar settings
- Easy to find fish with double the sonar coverage of traditional fishfinders
- Easiest-to-use menus
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Lowrance® Splitshot™ 2-in-1 sonar with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
- Built-in worldwide basemap
- Mapping options include C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more
- MicroSD card slot • Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mount
- Sonar Broadband Frequency; 200 kHz/High CHIRP
- Sonar Down Scan™ Frequency: 455/800 kHz
- Sonar Broadband Max Power: 200w RMS
- Sonar Down Scan™ Max Power: 500w RMS
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth: 50-60m
- Sonar Down Scan™ Max Depth Down Scan™: 30-40m
- Sonar Alarm: Shallow, Deep, Arrival, Depth
- Trackback: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Power Supply: 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
- Waterproof: Yes IPX-7
- MicroSD Card Slot: 1
- Width: 7.31in (185mm)
- Height: 4.32in (109mm)
- Depth: 3.3in (84mm)
- GPS Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Waypoints: 3000
- Routes: 100
- Trails: 100 plots with up to 10,000 points per trail
- MicroSD Card: Allows for Navionics Maps, transfer of waypoints, routes and trails and software updates.
What's in the box?
- HOOK² SplitShot Skimmer Transducer
- HOOK² 4 & 5 / Cruise 5 Bracket
- HOOK²/Cruise Power Cable (5/7/9/12)